1. Husband working. Emails. Legal documents and such.
2. His OJ.
3. The Street Sweeper, by Elliot Perlman (high five for Monash University graduates!). A fantastic, distressing, beautiful, heartbreaking, frustrating, encouraging read. I have about 40 pages to go. This was my second try getting into these pages (my fault, not the book), and I am so very glad I managed to focus my internet-hungry brain into book-wonderland. I’m always glad when I do. I must must allow myself to get lost in pages more often.
4. Straus Organic Yoghurt. I favour this brand, and wanted to introduce De to this Californian deliciousness. I particularly enjoy their maple yoghurt and their brown sugar banana ice-cream. Lovely.
5. Bananas. A long-term favourite of mine (I was a banana child), they are just so cheap and so reliable. Denita and I picked these up at the shops yesterday. Being here, in Park City, visiting one of my very best bffs is such a treat. We have similar food brains and both appreciate sporadic dance breaks.
6. The husband’s wedding ring. I think he looks mighty fine with it, but maybe I’m biased. Maybe.
7. Breakfast bowls. Let’s talk about these some more…
What did you have for breakfast today?